Few organisations are prepared appropriately for extraordinary and unforeseen emergencies and have adequate provisions for the identification and protection of their business-critical information, irrespective of medium. Daily, there is the chance that a crisis can occur which can affect the continuity of a business. The organisation’s preparedness to handle these events will determine all aspects of its long-term viability.
Whether it is an unplanned event or a full-blown disaster that strikes an organisation, having an adequate, comprehensive and tested contingency plan can mean the difference between functioning as usual and not functioning at all.
Lorson Resources Limited together with our partners provide services in the areas of:
- Business Impact and Risk Assessment (BIRA)
- Disaster planning and preparation
- Document Restoration and Salvage Processes
Techniques include restoration of records that have been damaged by water, mould & mildew, insects and rodents and post fire etc.
We also provide a choice of digital storage and disaster recovery solutions:
- Automated Documents Backup (Suitable for Academic, Legal, SMBs and Mobile Workforce Environments)
- Business Cloud Backup (Backup for Workstations, Laptops, Servers and SMB Data Centre Environments)
- On-Site Appliance Backup with Cloud (Most Robust Solution for Data Centre Environments of All Sizes)
- Email Protection & Email Archiving (Email-borne threat protection with optional secure email archiving)
- Cloud-to-Cloud Backup for Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business)